Lauren Hubert is a Registered Dietitian who is changing the way we talk about weight loss. She’s the creator behind The Sorority Nutritionist (aka TSN), where she’s taken her own struggles with dieting in college and created the resources and support network she desperately wished she had when she was struggling with her confidence. (And no, this is not just for college students—she focuses on women of all ages.) Lauren’s mission is to debunk the awful “advice” on how women are told to eat on the internet.
On Ep. 166 with Lauren Hubert, we talk about:
- Lauren’s journey to creating The Sorority Nutritionist
- Diet culture and her thoughts on popular diets
- The difference between mindful eating and intuitive eating
- Losing weight the right way: What you should pay attention to and how to set yourself up for long-term success
- Lauren’s content process and why she still does it herself, and more!
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Other Helpful Links:
Check out my Free masterclass on 3 Secrets to Building a Profitable Personal Brand!
Want to Support the Podcast?
Leaving a rating or review on Apple Podcasts goes a long way!
Take a screenshot while listening to the episode and share it in your Instagram Stories—and make sure to tag me @brittanykrystle!
To connect with Lauren:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle:
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Clubhouse