Even the word alone inspires thoughts of awkward exchanges, clammy hands, and business cards. It really doesn’t need to be that way.
Whether you like it or not, other people matter for your success. They are your potential: colleagues, partners, employees, employers, customers, clients, consumers, investors… Successful networking is not about transactions. It’s about having true one to one connections.
On this week’s episode, I hang out with you solo to talk:
- How I measure “successful” networking
- How to network if you’re an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert
- Networking in more traditional work environments
- How I prepare for a networking event
- Fostering relationships outside of your own work environment & industry
- The one thing you can start doing now that I truly believe helps exponentially move the relationship process forward & more!
If you’d rather listen on iTunes, CLICK HERE.
If you’d rather listen on Spotify, CLICK HERE.
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle:
You might also like, #74 Cayla Craft on 7-Figure Sales Strategies, Mindset, Masterminds & Becoming Mommy Millionaire, #70 Veronica & Dr. Kurt Tamaru of the Beauty Lounge Med Spa on Organic Influencer Marketing, Creating a Unique Brand Experience & the Evolving Business of Beauty, and #63 Lauryn Evarts Bosstick of The Skinny Confidential on Evolving from Blogger to Businesswoman & How to Build an Empire on Authentic Influence,