I create content each week to make sure you get the latest on what you can use to build the brand, business, and life of your dreams, but I also want you to know that I view this as a relationship – I want to get to know you, and I want you to get to know me :).
The big news in my world right now is… I just got MARRIED in Spain!
If you want to stalk my photos or really anything wedding related, you can check out my Instagram <3.
Even though I’ve been in Spain, I still want to make sure I am adding value for you… so this week’s episode is actually an interview I did with a friend who was at the wedding, Gwen Lane (aka The LA Girl) for her Spark Show Podcast (If you don’t remember, I interviewed Gwen Lane on Beyond Influential Ep. 13).
On this episode, we talk:
- My time working with Gary Vaynerchuk and how I fell in love with personal branding
- How to get over fear and gain confidence
- When it was time to go out on my own and how I made the jump
- How to maximize your time online and where to start
- How to identify the content you can make consistently (even without a team!)
- Why LinkedIn is the social platform to be on regardless of your industry (Yes, for bloggers & influencers too!)
- How to get started on LinkedIn, identifying mutually beneficial connections, how to engage with decision-makers who can move the needle for your brand and more!
Click HERE for my free training on Why LinkedIn Is Your Best Kept Secret
Click HERE for my interview with Gwen (Beyond Influential #13)
To connect with Gwen:
The LA Girl | The Spark Society | The Spark Show | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle:
Instagram| Twitter | LinkedIn | Website | Facebook