In this week’s episode, we are going behind-the-scenes of my business. I always say no one does it alone, which is why I wanted to share with you a conversation I had with someone who has been pivotal to me personally and to the growth of my business over the last year, my Chief Tech Officer, Shannon O’Donovan.
Shannon and I have been friends since we met freshman year of high school, but until this year, we had been traveling on completely different career and life paths. Shannon’s level of loyalty and honesty are rare in any industry, but it’s something that’s kept me close to her over the years.
Shannon O’Donovan had been working in dentistry for the last 10+ years and had zero knowledge of the online space, but at the end of last year, we were catching up for her birthday, and we both had an a-ha moment. We realized how her natural skill set could make her an asset to my business (and other online entrepreneurs), as well as give her the opportunity to make the change she had been looking for in her life.
- The leap of faith behind transitioning careers and how to take a side hustle full-time
- Team-building and why finding people with complementary zones of genius is crucial for success
- How to successfully work with friends and the balance of work and friendship
- How to find work you actually enjoy & identifying and capitalizing on your zone of genius
- What it’s really like to work with me and my leadership style
- How to handle “failure” and when things go wrong in your business by turning it into a positive and more!
In short, it truly is never too late to create or step into a role you love!
If you liked this behind the scenes of my brand and business, check out the Beyond Influential Insiders for more!
Click HERE for my free training on Why LinkedIn Is Your Best Kept Secret
To connect with Shannon:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle:
Instagram| Twitter | LinkedIn | Website | Facebook