I always take your feedback seriously, but especially during a time where tensions are high, I want to make sure I’m sharing exactly what will be most helpful to you.
Based on your DM’s, emails, and questions (if you have any, you can submit them here), learning more about personal branding online right now is incredibly important to you, which is why for this week’s episode, I am sharing an interview I did for influencer and online educator, Christina Galbato’s Her Life By Design podcast, where we talk all about it.
Please note: this conversation took place in early January so I just want to be clear that the tone of the interview is from a pre-Coronavirus world, but the information is highly relevant and I want to make sure to put it out there in case it can be useful to you while you’re quarantining and social distancing.
On Episode 117, we cover:
- The three important pillars of personal branding online
- Why you shouldn’t worry about being pigeonholed
- How being honest and open makes you stand out from the competition
- Why LinkedIn is a huge opportunity for dream collaborations
- Why you don’t need to be on every platform to grow your influence
- And why your follower count isn’t the most important metric you should be paying attention to, and more!
Don’t want to miss an episode? Click here.
Helpful Free Content:
Get on the waitlist for the official Beyond Influential Insiders opening!
Submit Your Questions for Beyond Influential
#111 Christina Galbato on the Business of Educating Instagram Influencers in 2020
Beyond Influential #17 Christina Galbato, The Bold Brunette, on Life as a Full-Time Luxury Travel Influencer, & How She Organically Grew Her Instagram from 0 to 100,000 Followers in a Year
My episode on Her Life By Design Podcast
To connect with Christina:
Website | Instagram | Youtube | Her Life By Design Podcast
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle:
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook