Let’s face it, there’s a ton of bad business advice out there. Some of it comes from people who mean well and a lot of it comes unsolicited… from your relatives, your friends, Instagram…
This week’s episode is a candid conversation with online launch queen, business mentor, and host of the Rulebreaker Dreammaker Podcast Danielle Prahl (Scroll down for previous episodes with Danielle!). There is a ton of advice out there on business and entrepreneurship so we thought it would be fun to talk about entrepreneurship cliches, myth busting, and the worst business advice we’ve received. It’s not always easy to know who to take advice from and Danielle is someone I meet and mastermind with weekly to talk about our businesses.
On this episode, we discuss:
- The good and bad advice that’s out there
- Who you should actually be taking advice from and how to vet it
- Pricing your services, marketing search & when to work for free
- Investing in yourself
- Does growth actually need to be uncomfortable?
- Is the customer always right?
- When should make the leap from side hustle to full time and more!
Episodes of Beyond Influential with Danielle:
If you missed Round 1 (Ep. 28) with Danielle, you can listen here!!
If you missed Round 2 (Ep. 46) with Danielle, you can listen here!!
If you missed Danielle interviewing me, (Ep. 50), you can listen here!!
To connect with Danielle:
My ep. on Rule Breaker Dream Maker
Rule Breaker Dream Maker Podcast
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: