*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through them, I may earn a commission which helps me continue to create this content (at no extra cost to you). Thank you so much for your support.
Melissa Wood-Tepperberg is the founder of the MWH method, a certified yoga and pilates instructor, meditator, a proponent of plant based diets, and most importantly a mom of almost two. Melissa regularly creates health & wellness content for a VERY devoted audience online.
While the wellness influencer space is saturated with perfectly curated feeds, what’s interesting about Melissa’s brand is that she prefers to share her journey unfiltered, from her photos to her personal struggles to get to this point. She has been open about her journey from severe anxiety to an awful eating disorder and her abuse of Adderall. Those are heavy topics that I think are important to discuss and I commend Melissa for using her influence to help de-stigmatize those them.
On this episode, we cover:
- How Melissa discovered her passion & the journey to making it a scalable business (and how to find yours if you don’t know!)
- How she stopped comparing herself to others on Instagram
- Melissa’s brand: her 3Ms, her target audience, her content process, influencer marketing, collabs & more!
Melissa’s Book Recommendations
A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles by Marianne Williamson
Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein
To connect with Melissa Wood:
To connect with me:
Sign up here if you want to receive the latest news on growing you industry influence!
Check out this episode!
If you enjoyed this, check out these other Beyond Influential episodes:
- Ep. 173 Self-Compassion for Business Success as an Entrepreneur with Dr. Kristin Neff
- Ep. 176 How to Start Biohacking & Optimizing Your Health with Dr. Molly Maloof
- Ep. 63 Lauryn Evarts Bosstick of The Skinny Confidential on Evolving from Blogger to Businesswoman & How to Build an Empire on Authentic Influence