Nyakio Grieco is the founder of Nyakio Beauty, a natural, prestige skincare line based on her family’s beauty secrets. The line is all ethically and sustainably sourced and exclusively sold at Ulta, the largest beauty retailer in the US. Even more impressive is that she built her brand from the ground up before the age of Instagram (the original influencer marketing!)
Not only is Nyakio a badass founder and entrepreneur, she’s also a social butterfly. We discuss how she was able to get her products in the hands of Hollywood celebrities (and no, she was not born into it and did not move to LA with major connections) – You can stalk her Instagram if you want to know some of the power players in fashion, beauty, and Hollywood who count Nyakio as one of their close friends.
On this episode, we talk:
- -Nyakio’s journey from Hollywood assistant to entrepreneur
- -How she built her beauty brand from the ground up (ideation to creation to distribution)
- -The ups & the downs of the entrepreneurial journey
- -What her tween daughter is watching (what influences tweens!)
- -How she made her power player best friends
- -Why building a personal brand is so important today (and more!)
To connect with Nyakio:
To connect with Brittany:
Sign up here if you want to receive the latest news on growing you industry influence!