Tracy G. is a well-rounded individual to say the least!
On the professional side, she is a co-host on Sirius XM’s Sway in the Morning. She has had hosting, commentary, voiceover and correspondence opportunities with: Conde Nast, MTV, MTV2, VH1, BET, Essence LIVE, Andy Cohen, Fuse and REVOLT.
Before radio, she worked as a full-time editor at VIBE and have written for publications such as: Marie Claire, Rolling Stone, Essence, Complex and many more.
On the personal side, she is a Scorpio whose interests include a deep love of affirmations, real conversations about the pursuit of inner & outer wellness, human behavior, supporting women, and achieving balance.
We really covered a lot of ground with this interview. On this episode, we talk:
- -Tracy’s journey from fashion to journalism to radio & her own brand
- -What it would take to get her to promote a detox tea
- -What Sway & Jay-Z have in common
- -Who her favorite celebrity interviews have been and why
- -How she’s building a loyal following online
- -The future of radio
- -A candid convo about influence (and so much more!)
To connect with Tracy:
To connect with Brittany:
Sign up here if you want to receive the latest news on growing you industry influence!